Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
- A vintage-inspired jumpsuit designed with your journeys in mind!
- Crafted with a lightweight organic cotton and linen blend, garment-dyed for a lived-in feel from the start.
- Long sleeves with an exaggerated collar for extra style points.
- Cropped, wide legs feel good as you move.
- Tons of pockets, including a chest pocket with pen slip.
- Natural corozo button and front zip entry for easy pull on and off with a flattering removable belt.
- We love styling ours with a tee underneath.
Size, Fit & Care
- 18 1/4" bodice length on size S.
- 28" inseam on size S.
- 22" leg opening on size S.
- Wilhelmina (studio model) is wearing a size S - Height: 5’9", Bust: 34, Waist: 26", Hips: 36"
- Machine wash cold. Wash with like colors. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Cool iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.
For People and Planet.
51% organic cotton and 49% linen.
Organic cotton cuts out all the harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, making for safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.
Our corozo buttons are made from the nut of the tagua palm. Fallen seeds are gathered by locals, dried, and carved, forming an industry that safeguards South American rainforests from deforestation.